refresh.

haa. :))

I've msg him last night. haha. it's funny. He still remmber me.
know wht .aku bosan gila smpai aku kene msj dia. hee :)
but , this morning (just now) my mum gave me something.
"haha," it's the old teddy bear tht he gave to me one day before i move to SSP.
still in a good condition.it's the small one.I'll never leave it after this.
oh. don't worry. he's already hv his own partner.
the sad part is , she's JJ.

aku tak fhm betol kenapa diorang nih suke sgt dgn JJ. haha ! :D
even si tutt tu pun berkenan dkt JJ.

well , I've finish study Sejarah F4 just now.
Miraclously , I found tht learning Sejarah isn't tht bad.
"senang lah jugak ," haaaa. ;p
InsyaAllah , I wanted so badly to score my history papers.
hampeh gila midyear hari tuh.
7D is in my hand.haha !

never mind , I still have 2 months left to cover everything.
hv faith in yourself lahh eysma ! :))
oke.I can , I can !


ps : currently busy with my English Learning class.
with my mum :)))

No comments: